» Da Nang » Da Nang » Da Nang
2 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 8 hours
Departs: Da Nang, Da Nang
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
DURATION : 8 HOURS
– 8:00 a.m ( or Depending on Cruiseship Timetable , Please let us know your arrival & Departure Time to arrange well ). Pick up OUTSIDE CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port ( You walk about 15 minutes to go ENTRANCE of CHAN MAY to meet our tourguide & avoid Port fee ) . Our Tour guide will hold a welcome Board with your name .
– 10:00. Arrive to Hue and visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence.
– 12:00. Visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. t monks and followers.,
- 12:30 : Take 30 minute boat trip on perfume River
– 13:00 : Authentic LUNCH in Hue
– 14:00: Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
– 16:30 :Return to the ship for sure.before departure time one Hour ( Flexible )
30 Minute Boat Trip on Perfume River
English Speaking Guide
Port Fee & Personal Expenses, Drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Included
30 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
40 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Da Nang Travel Guide