- Depart from your hotel in Danang/Hoi An to My Son sanctuary which was once an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries.
- Travel up to this cluster of Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes.
- Experience the traditional Apsara dancing of Cham girls.
- Drive back to Hoi An town to have lunch at a restaurant and take a walking tour visiting the former merchants' homes - Hoi An old town, the 400 year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall and the colourful riverside market.
- Also visit numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
- Return to your hotel
All entrance fee tickets
Professional tour guide service
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 0 - 5
CHILD: Age: 6 - 12
ADULT: Age: 13 - 100
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Service animals allowed
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Public transportation options are available nearby
Specialized infant seats are available
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
My Son Sanctuary
Paying a visit My Son Sanctuary- one of the central temple of Hinduism in Southeast Asia and a legacy of Vietnam.
Admission Ticket Included
Hoi An Ancient Town
Explore an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century- Hoi An.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Da Nang by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Da Nang. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Da Nang and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Da Nang.