» Da Nang » Da Nang » Da Nang
3 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Da Nang, Da Nang
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Depart from your hotel to My Son sanctuary which was once an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 8th centuries.
- Explore the ruined towers of Cham people and learn about of architecture of Cham civilization. In 1999, UNESCO labeled the Cham architecture in My Son as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Enjoy a music performance by the traditional Apsara dancing of Cham girls.
- Departing to visit Marble Mountain to discover ancient pagodas from the 17th century and mysterious natural caves. One can also dive in famous local marble sculpture villages where people produce stone sculptures statues
- On the way, we're going to pass by My Khe Beach which used to be called china Beach during the war
- Pay a visit to a local market or try vietnamese authentic coffee if you want
- After that, take a trip to Linh Ung pagoda, which is considered as the highest in Viet Nam with significant Lady Buddha Statue
- Back to hotel
Coffee and/or Tea
Marble mountains and My Son entrance fee
Professional tour guide service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
4 hours • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Da Nang Travel Guide