» Da Nang » Da Nang » Da Nang
1 reviews (2.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 10 hours
Departs: Da Nang, Da Nang
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
A one day trekking adventure through the lush depths of Bach Ma National Park; past lakes and lagoons, streams and waterfalls, exotic flora and fauna, jungle, cliff and mountain; including a short beach retreat at stunning Lang Co.
- Journey into the lush depths of the 1,444 meters Bach Ma Mountain, a former French Hill Retreat
- Enjoy panoramic views of lagoons, sand-dunes and mountains
- Take a 1.5-kilometer trek to Do Quyen Waterfall through dense jungle that showcases the delightful diversity of exotic flora and fauna
- Get the chance to see several species of bird at close range in this birdwatcher’s paradise
- Try your best to spot rare animals such as the Douc Langur monkey, Asiatic black bear, leopard and stump-tailed macaque.
- An ‘al fresco’ picnic lunch surrounded by nature
- Relax and reward with beach time and sumptuous seafood at stunning Lang Co Beach
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Da Nang City Center
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
3 hours • Admission Ticket Included
2 hours • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Da Nang Travel Guide