- Picking up at your hotel and transfer to Ba Na Hills - King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central of Viet Nam. The beautiful weather here is always cooling, you can be sunk in to 4 seasons in just a single day including spring, fall, summer and winter
- You will admire the height of the mountain by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda and Flower gardens.
- Continuing up to the third cable car where you can pay a visit to French Village which reserved as a resort for French Officials during French colonial period
- Visit Golden Bridge. The bridge enables visitors to enjoy stunning panoramic views of majestic scenery of the Ba Na Hills Resort from above
- Joining games in Fantasy Park - the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 - 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park…
Cable car and Ba Na hills entrance ticket
Entry/Admisson fee: Golden Bridge
Parking and driver fee
Professional English Speaking guide
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 0 - 3
CHILD: Age: 4 - 10
ADULT: Age: 11 - 100
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Specialized infant seats are available
Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Ba Na Hills
Ba Na Hills was a luxurious place for French colony since 1919, the mountains' height is 1487 m from the sea level. Nice atmosphere, several kinds of natures, birds, flowers, … from the top of the hills, you will have a nice panoramic view towards Da Nang city.
• Get out of the heat of Da Nang and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hills,
• Experience the world longest single-wire cable car system of Ba Na Hills,
• Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, gorgeous countryside views,
• Entertain yourself at Fantasy theme park,
• Visit an old French cellar, flower garden Le Jardin D'amour. .
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Da Nang by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Da Nang. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Da Nang and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Da Nang.